This recipe is not only ridiculously healthy and easy, but it is also really damn tasty!
1 Head Cauliflower
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1/4 cup tahini
2 cloves garlic, minced
Juice of 1-2 lemons (depends on your taste)
salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop cauliflower into bite-sized chunks and place on cookie sheet.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave and rub onto cauliflower.
- Bake cauliflower for 15-20 minutes.
- While cauliflower is baking, place tahini, garlic and lemon juice into food processor. Process with enough water added to make a smooth and creamy sauce. Taste, and adjust lemon juice and salt.
- Once cauliflower is done, serve with tahini sauce on the side for dipping.